Do any or all of the scenarios below sound like your website?
Old & Ugly
Looks bad on mobile
You can't edit it yourself
It doesn't exist yet
Why you need a great website
Your website may be the first impression a potential customer has of you and you want it to be good. Just like when you go to meet with a prospect, you dress to impress and behave professionally. You also want your website to look crisp, professional, easy to navigate and behave well on mobile devices. If you don't catch their interest and respect from get-go, you may have lost them for good. Great news...we can help!
How it works
We will have an initial consultation to determine if our website solution is right for you. We'll want to know your requirements, and determine if our brochure website will be a fit. Usually it is, but some businesses have special requirements that require custom coding. If that happens, don't worry, we've got the perfect partner for that.
Pick a Template
We have beautiful templates for every type of business. Pick your template and we will customize it for you with your content. Wanna peak at our templates? Click here.
Get Your Content
We require you to provide all written and media content for each page on your website. Don't worry, we love to "Wordflirt" your content to make it as professional and conversion-friendly as we can. But, you must provide us with the basics.
Here is a partial list of what you may want to gather:
- Content for the Home, About, Product/Service pages
- Your logo and/or headshot and/or team photos
- Your brand colors or preferences
- Your privacy page
- Links to your social media pages
- Testimonials and links to external reviews
- Your Google Analytics, if you have it
- Image for your products and/or services
- Newsletter/email sign up form code (to opt into receive emails from you.)
- Any additional information you want included
Gathering this information before we get started is critical so we don't delay your launch date. You can provide it in a Dropbox or Google drive folder and share the folder with us or we can discuss other ways to receive it.
Once we have ALL material from you, we will implement it on your website. This phase usually takes 1-2 weeks. The delay usually occurs if you don't have everything you need for us to get started. We will communicate with you along the way and keep you up to date with our progress.
When we have your site designed and approved by you, we will set the correct settings in your domain account and your site will go live! We allow for minor edits, but we also have training videos and help available for YOU to edit it yourself. It's actually pretty easy and fun!
Here are some examples of current websites that are live. We can show you our complete portfolio during the discovery phase.
Why Choose Us
- We don't believe everyone needs to spend thousands of dollars on a heavy, high maintenance website.
- Therefore, we won't sell you something you don't need.
- We have the experience and the happy customers to back us up.
- We don't "design and ditch". We hear about web designers that mysteriously disappear when you need them most. That's NOT us!
- We are pickier than you are when it comes to your website.
- We're honest and frank. We'll tell you if you aren't being realistic. Don't worry, we're not jerks about it. But we are transparent and believe you deserve it.
- We CARE about your site because it has our name on it too!
What You Get
1-5 or 6-12 page website, customized to your brand colors
Custom contact form
Links to your social media pages
SSL Certificate (secure site)
Blog Design & Set-up
Hosting, maintenance, backups, security & monthly report
Ready to get YOUR shiny, new website, but prefer to chat first?
Let's get together! Click the button below to schedule a time on our calendar that is convenient for you. We look forward to helping you shine online!