Cups of Coffee
Who We Are
We're not twenty. We're "seasoned" professionals with families, previous careers, and a passion to help people. We also really love writing and creating.
We want to change the world, one tweet at a time. Kidding. We want you to have a different kind of experience with marketing professionals. Trust. Talent. Transparency.
What We Do
Besides drink coffee and laugh? We aim to provide high quality, unique content, awesome websites and bring people to the table for you.
Founded by Claudia Loens in 2002, Wordflirt® began as a hobby writing business. As an author of several novels and nonfiction titles, Claudia helped small businesses and individuals with their writing projects, such as bios, resumes, newsletters, web content, and more.
In 2008, the company added Social Media Marketing for business, Internet Marketing, and Custom Website Design. Today, they are a global, boutique marketing agency with experience in a variety of industries, including real estate, mortgage, radio, sports, book authors, business and therapeutic coaching, retail, private school, restaurants, and more.
Meet the Team
Loves: Barking, tummy rubs, barking, naps, barking, treats and barking. Doesn't Love: being scolded, getting pushed off the bed and mean people.
Top 10 reasons to work with Wordflirt®
- We're more picky than you are about your marketing
- We care about helping you grow
- We keep up to date on all the platform changes so you don't have to
- We believe in customer delight and we answer our phone, emails and texts
- You're busy building your business and should leave the marketing up to the pros
- We're not mean people
- We don't "Design and Ditch"
- We admit when we're wrong or made a mistake
- We are cheaper and less maintenance than hiring a staff member
- We "get" you and what you want to accomplish
- (BONUS) We don't like rejection. It makes us sad and we don't like sad.
Would you like to start a project with us?
We're ready to unload all of our juicy marketing experience on YOUR business! Are you ready? Schedule a free consultation and remember to bring your coffee.